Here is the material of a presentation I gave at the British Council in Singapore for the Information & Knowledge Management Society (IKMS).
It is built along those lines:
- The changing nature of organisations, work and workplace
- How knowledge management is the principal “movement” for supporting this change
- How social computing is part of the KM movement
- How social computing is used by organisations
- Things you need to know to get started
Thanks for the IKMS and British Council people who made it possible!